Friday Night Lights, yes, you heard me

This post was really supposed to be about something else, something seemingly more important, but I just finished watching Friday Night Lights online, and I am telling you, it is so very good, I just love it. It gets me every time. If you've never seen it, you're in luck, because NBC has all three seasons available for streaming. I suggest you start 4 episodes into the first season. The current season three is great. I love how it's shot and edited, and the soundtrack is perfect. The characters and storylines are wonderful and consistent, which is one thing I can no longer say about Battlestar Galactica... man, that show became a disaster at the end. I haven't even watched the final episodes because it became too painful for me. 

If NBC is blocked in Greece, Aims, I hope you can find another way to watch.


No comments: