From El Paso, onto Truth & Consequences, NM



We managed to stop in El Paso to spend some time boot shopping. Aaron needed replacements for his beat up pair purchased when we were first married. After nearly an hour with nothing to show for his searching, I started looking myself and found a vintage pair that I decided would be worth the money if I could manage to wear them everyday. I didn't think I needed new boots, but they have, indeed, been on my feet nearly everyday since we left Texas, where we took a gamble on leaving I-10 to shoot up North towards Albuquerque, New Mexico.
A few small desert town stops slowed us down a bit, but the sites where well worth the precious daylight hours we had. We drove on through to Arizona and hit snow before crashing for the night. The Grand Canyon awaited us in the early morn.

No comments: