Our first hot day in LA...



... and I should be outside, but I’ve been shut in, behind the computer and in front of the stove. So far I have: watched Milo & Otis, my first Netflix download for the kids (they think we’re watching a movie together, while I actually get work done on the adjacent computer!), built a castle with Asher out of cardboard boxes, worked on graphics for “I Drink Because I Care”, wells in Liberia Campaign, listened to a Documentary on Ralph Nadar (my second Netflix download), invented some sort of crazy bean soup. Tomorrow will be spent enjoying the outside. Maybe we’ll go to Santa Monica and play on the beach. I am hoping for another beautiful hot LA day. I'll be posting more soon about the "I Drink Because I Care campaign, which is also apart of the I'm Thirsty Too campaign. Check back to find out more.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah. . you are blogging! whohoo!

Thanks again. . I was bragging on you tonight! Man, those websites need work. . seriously. . aagh, we'll get on that this week. Email me and let me know what colors and I'll tweak the html code.

Love you,
Bran

Unknown said...

I love this! What a great way to keep up with you beaituful Nee's.
Hey I'm coming to LA to visit some friend. I hope to catch you all.

Love & Kisses From Charlotte NC,
Nici

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey! Just found your blog through Brandi's. So glad to see updates on your LA life. We miss you in small group on Fridays! Thanks for the updates and info- west coast life fascinates me. :-)

Love,
Amber